Shop More Submit  Join Login
Group Info Group Founded 4 Years ago Statistics 2,802 Members
48,232 Pageviews2,307 Watchers

Random from Favourites

Gallery Folders

Original Anime
Flash Games
Visual Novels
Stories
Tutorials

Affiliates

:iconartbrush-strokes::iconsasorixanze-fc::iconanimangada::icondontenniwarau-fc::iconanimazing-art::icondigitalmastersclub::iconworldtrigger::iconbefreemanga::iconanimecontestgalore::iconkawaii-wonderland:

People

You're not here because you're not logged in
  • :iconbousaitou1995:
    BouSaitou1995
    Visited here 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
    Isn't a member
  • :iconlegeenda:
    Legeenda - Members
    Visited here 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
    Submitted a deviation today
  • :iconssnkt:
    ssnkt - Members
    Visited here 7 hours, 2 minutes ago
    Submitted a deviation today
  • :iconabunny15:
    aBunny15 - Members
    Visited here 7 hours, 7 minutes ago
    Submitted a deviation today
  • :iconchandraaquila:
    ChandraAquila - Members
    Visited here 7 hours, 30 minutes ago
    Submitted a deviation 2 days ago
:icontwc-noplz::icontwc-no2plz::icontwc-plz3::icontwc-plz4::icontwc-plz5::icontwc-plz6:



Rules     Read If You Want To Get Noticed    Tutorials


Well, it seems that there has been a problem with people reading. I assume that in this day and age, if people are using the internet, they have some knowledge in literacy, am I wrong? When you see a stop sign, do you speed past it? When you see a "do not enter" sign, do you enter? No. Then why don't you read the journal entry that says "emergency warning"?

As a founder, this concerns me. It means that there is something wrong, and I know it is not with the admins, because we have a constantly updated group with plenty of activities. However, it seems that there is a lack of participation with just reading, which this group will not stand for.

I think the group will limit the members.

Yup. If there is going to be no participation from certain members, then they will not have the opportunity to be enrolled in the group anymore. Also, it is sad because perhaps the group will not accept all members anymore, which is the reason WHY I created this group; so that everyone can prosper and be at peace and there will be no conflicts to show someone's talent. I see that I have been mislead.

We need quality members, so there will be some competition now.

Participation from the members might be taken into account. I just don't see that if we admins have the time and energy to go through all the folders, to go through all your comments and to even keep this group in shape, then why don't you have the time to read a simple blog entry? If begging you does not make you read the blog entries, then perhaps more discipline will get you into shape.

Commenting will be required for this entry. If you do not leave a comment, there will be major rule changes that will not benefit anyone.


Now this entry is not meant to find you unwell, or to be insulting - I love you, the admins love you, we just want to help the group progress so that the members who want to be here will enjoy being here.  I just want this group to be the best it can be, because I want to cultivate the talent of people who are hardworking and constantly want to increase their talent. But in order to do that, I need to know who wants to be here and who doesn't - and the way I do know is by verification by participation. Talent is only 1% of success in life, and hard work is the other 99%.
More Journal Entries

Recent Journal Entries

Admins

:iconhellobear1plz::iconhellobear2plz::iconhellobear3plz::iconhellobear4plz::iconhellobear2plz::iconhellobear2plz::iconhellobear2plz:

Creators of the Animated Icon (In Order)

Icon pic #1: fav.me/d4rx2wr by *larienne

Icon pic #2: fav.me/d4rvpkw by ~DistortedPlacebo

Icon pic #3: runawayblackbird.deviantart.co… by ~RunawayBlackbird

Founder


:iconaquagirl230:

Co-Founders


:iconogien::iconibahibut::iconashadria::iconaukibiya::icondesk05:

Contributors


:iconfresh002::iconjessica500::iconkofuyu::iconyuditha::iconazaenm::iconmegumi-kawairashii::iconmikamimarz::iconraeraemon::iconalyssastehle:

Newest Members

Deviants

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:icongloberflobb:
globerflobb Featured By Owner Aug 29, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
thanks for accepting me and my art
Reply
:iconwolflover1086:
Wolflover1086 Featured By Owner Apr 20, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Could I have my piece fav.me/d7f7rk6 be submitted into one of your folders?
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconaquagirl230:
aquagirl230 Featured By Owner Apr 17, 2014
Warning: if you don't read the journal entry, you are risking the group to change its policies.
Reply
:iconaugustusalex:
Augustusalex Featured By Owner Apr 15, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Ummmm... Will there be a new digital folder?
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconvalamd:
ValaMD Featured By Owner Apr 11, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi! The Digital Media 2 folder is full.
Have a nice day! :)
Reply
(3 Replies)
Add a Comment: